Saturday 22 June 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: NIVEA TINTED MOISTURISING DAY CREAM - NATURAL



This for me is a godsend! I absolutely love this tinted moisturiser.  For a while, I had been using the natural collection tinted moisturiser (from Boots) but I wanted something lighter and more natural looking. Then I came across the NIVEA TINTED MOISTURISING DAY CREAM - NATURAL half price at Superdrug and thought why not give it a go? I am so glad I decided to buy this product on an impulse. This is a light moisturiser which leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. It blends in well with my skin too and it has an amazing fragrance to it. It has an SPF of 8 so it helps protect against the sun too. It also leaves my skin looking clear (As I was told by a friend who noticed this). Normally, I find it hard to come across a tinted moisturiser which leaves my skin looking clear but this NIVEA TINTED MOISTURISING DAY CREAM - NATURAL does the job! I definitely recommend you try this product :)
I no longer feel the need to use foundation at all when doing my make up, I just use this moisturiser.
Why not give it a go?
It may be the product for you!
(Remember that not all products are suited to everyone.)

Monstahh love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment